Moyca studied Product Design at ArEZ academy of arts and graduated in 2014. Her work is characterised by the usage of elements such as form, detail, construction, shape, material, print and color which are part of objects she finds in her surroundings. She adapts and finds new ways of integrating these elements into her own work, which results in unexpected choice of material and interesting layering and details. What fascinates her is how the meaning and function of an existing object can be transformed into a new product.
She likes to collaborate in different projects varying from fashion to interior design and making installations. She thinks that in collaboration people can positively influence one another. This way the outcome will always represent an interesting mix of both worlds.
She is currently traveling around the world and working on various projects for herself.
- 2014 Bachelor Product Design | ArtEZ | Arnhem
- 2013 Internship | Suze May Sho | Arnhem
- 2009 Degree Front Office & Hospitality |Velp
- 2015 | Re.Tale popup warehouse | Ruimtekoers Festival | Arnhem
- 2015 | Kunststation Delden | Het-loket | Delden
- 2014 | Geslaagd ontwerp | Architectuurcentrum Twente | Enschede
- 2014 | ArtEZ Final 2014 | Building 026 | Arnhem
- 2012 | Collectie Arnhem Product | Coming Soon | Arnhem
- 2012 | ArTech Lab | Tetem | Enschede
- 2011 | Food For Life | Salone del Mobile | Milan, Italy
- 2015 | Eigen Huis en Interieur
- 2015 | NAK | Nieuwe Arnhemse Krant